Sunday, September 26, 2010

Infatuations

I'm overwhelmed by the infatuation I'm having! I just can't stop making these things......
A little voice at the back of my head keeps nagging me with the thought that joining them all together is going to be ....... hellish.
But right now I'm dancing with delight. I love this one best....no, this one....oh, and this one.......
Any volunteers to help me pull all the papers off the back when I'm finished?


And I really should say a big "Thank You" to Alex from insane-about-jane for nominating me for the Sunshine award. To say I'm surprised is an understatement, the last award I got was for the egg and spoon race back in primary school, this one is much prettier!

8 comments:

  1. Clair, they're beautiful, can you tell me where to find the pattern for the block or the name of it?
    Thanks
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of lovely stitchering!!!
    Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those blocks are too fantabulous!! I love the image of of you dancing and prancing with them! I was wondering how you'll sew them together. Congratulations on your sunshine award!! You're definately a sunny shiney kind of person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! The blocks themselves are neat, but put together, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clair this looks amazing! I can't wait to see it finished :) Pulling out the papers sounds like a good job for your kids! I payed my brother a dollar once to take all the tiny bits of thread out of binding when I had to unpick it all, he did, but when he realised how tedious and frustrating it is he said he would never do it again! perhaps I should have payed him more lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is so beautiful! Did you piece them all together? How was it???

    ReplyDelete